Saturday, January 8, 2011

There will be days like this................

O' the holidays are over.
The decorations packed away.
The cheer in the air replaced with cold.
Children in school, no longer at play.
The delicious treats no longer in the oven.
Diets and calorie counting on the menu today.
Counting our pennies and working hard.
A penny saved is a penny earned they say.
- Ashleigh E.


I guess I am stuck in those post holiday blues, I have felt bored and uninspired lately. Work and home is about all I get accomplished,  I haven't gotten my camera out for a little while and my baking/cooking has been the bare basics.... not too much new or fun going on in these parts right now..... Trust me though...... I will get my bum in gear!  It is a new year full of possibilities!

1 comment:

  1. We hear you; but then, it's summer here and we're finally getting some warm weather. So after the morning flurry of getting dogs walked, basic house stuff done. It's kick back and read in the airconditioning!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete