Saturday, May 21, 2011

Weekends............

I know my weekends off could use some spice, some fun, some excitement! (might lead to EXCITING blog stories)   WELL hopefully that will happen sometime soon, but until that excitement comes I am content spending spring/summer afternoons with my boys being a river rat/ local trail blazer!




Yep Duncan was usually running circles around us and at the front of the pack!




I know this pic is blurry/not so good BUT I couldn't resist showing you all that happy face :)




Rare pic of me....YIKES!



2 comments:

  1. All great photo's ... we should see more of your beautiful face! Have a nice weekend ... katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. A great walk, involving water make us very happy, too.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete