Saturday, September 24, 2011

Photos for a cause......

I am a photography hobbyist with a point and shoot camera..... but yesterday I got the chance to put my hobby to good use!  I donated a couple hours of my time to go around with a pro photographer and take pictures of animals in need of adoption at the Joplin Humane Society!  It was challenging, difficult, messy, wonderful, inspiring, add all the great adverbs you can to this list because I could go on forever! below are a few of the adoptable pets that melted my heart!   if you are around Joplin go see these fur faces..... they would love you forever!















3 comments:

  1. OH my goodness!!! HOw sweet they all look! Glad you had so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw man. That reminds me of a story I heard about dogs (and, well, cats, too) who have GOOD pictures taken of them are adopted MORE than those who have bad pictures.

    You did a great job!

    Aroooo! Stuart

    ReplyDelete