Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Don't Worry BE HAPPY! :0)

Today was the big day, My husband drove my mother-in-law to the airport for her trip. This for most people would not seem signifigant EXCEPT this is her first time flying and she has two layovers and a flight across the ocean (she is flying from the midwest to Hawaii) my hubby said she was a bundle of nerves and he was surprised she got on the plane however that was not what I was worried about ( I knew she would do fine she is a smart lady)  What I was concerned about was Duncan......



There is no piece of paper or magazine, paperback book or trash can  that this pup can resist and today not only was he at home alone longer than normal but he was also taken out of his normal pattern of coming with dad to take me to work and see me off and then spending the morning with dad  before he leaves for work. Instead he had the apartment ALL to himself. I was in fear of what I would find when I got home but suprisingly there was not mass destruction!  Either I am getting better and keeping temptation away or he is just a good pup and behaved himself today. I was SHOCKED!   :0)

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that the most wonderful feeling? When you realize your litle westie HASN'T destroyed anything in your absence :)

    ReplyDelete