Monday, July 26, 2010

The Sunday routine....

Soooo..... I am a bit of a homebody ( I know, no one stand up to protest all at once lol!)
 I have noticed lately that my darling husband and I and Duncan have a little routine on sundays (every other day is random but oh no not sundays) On sundays My hubby goes to work and Duncan and I lazily sleep a little while longer then get up and I clean the apartment (oh joy of joys) and/or take the dog for a walk among other homebody things. When he gets home we cook together and settle in for a nice evening at home. We all curl up on the couch and watch tv or a movie.  I never realized it before but it is the same EVERY sunday. I know this might sound really boring but I love it that I have a couple cuddle bugs to snuggle up with and relax! There is no stress or pressure or craziness, just peaceful wonderful bliss!

1 comment:

  1. My(our) Sunday routine is turning off all cell phones, catching up on DVR'd shows and ordering Chinese. It NEVER gets old :)

    ReplyDelete