Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hobbies

Today I thought I would tell you about one of my dear Hubby's favorite hobbies...... Golf...... but not the normal kind with golf clubs and all of that jazz (although he has played that occasionally as well)

His favorite game is Disc Golf.   This game is a way for grown men to throw frisbee's around and have fun and my darling hubby LOVES IT!   (yep you got it.... he even has a special pack for his frisbee's)


The game is set up much like Golf  in that you have tee points (designated points to throw your frisbee from)
and you throw your Frisbee as far as you can!
The goal is to make your frisbee land into the designated "hole"/basket like this in the designated number of strokes (throws) much like golf.
It is really quite fun and relaxing and as long as Duncan is on a leash he can wander around too which he is VERY excited about!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting...haven't heard of that before. Hope Duncan gets to chase a frisbee or two sometimes.

    XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last photo of Duncan is fabulous! It almost looks like he's laughing :)

    We have a park near my house that is set up for frisbee golf. I've never played, but we do sit and watch sometimes. Louis, of course, wants to chase every frisbee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wondered how that game is played. There's a course near my house.

    Does he say, "Four!!!!"?

    Arooo, Stuart

    ReplyDelete