Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Beauty of just being!

I have been preoccupied and life has been a little hectic lately with work and all of that fun (so not interesting!)  but along the way I have taken a few pictures around the house that make me take a step back and realize that life hasn't been half bad lately .....  These pictures show what makes me take a step back and realize how lucky I am! They help me appreciate the beauty in just BEING!  I can laugh at my boys and smile and realize that I have everything I need in the world a husband I adore who is my best friend and a pup that just lights up our life.  I can take a step outside and see the beautiful blooms and flowers and appreciate the beauty that is all around ..... even in my flat landlocked piece of the country :)  Taking these photos makes me appreciate the little bits of heaven that surround our day to day lives.























2 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures! Isn't it lovely to be reminded of how lovely life is sometimes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely to be a Westie!!! Hey from the back you look just like me with my new hair cut!!! AND by the way, thanks for helping her with the pictures...she has it all figured out and that camera is following me everywhere!!!

    ReplyDelete