Thursday, September 2, 2010

Rainy Days........

The rain that I wished for before finally came, pardon the pun but it "Rained like Cats & Dogs yesterday!
Every time it rains I just want to snuggle up with a good book, my hubby, and my dog and listen to the thunder!  I don't know what it is about a thunderstorm but they relax me. Its like all of the B.S. that goes on throughout the week doesn't matter anymore, it is all being washed away.  I always feel refreshed and at peace! 

Rain

The rain falling softly upon her face,
Takes her to a magical place.
The rain falling softly in her hair,
Lets her soul float upon the air.
The rain touching her lips,
Give her the breath of life in little sips.
The rain falling softly from the sky,
Lets her know that heaven,
Is where good souls fly.

This poem was written/submitted by Lamar [...]   



*I found this poem online and thought it was beautiful

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. Hope you get to snuggle. It's trying VERY hard to rain here.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful poem. I love storms and the rain but one of my Scotties, Brodie, HATES them.. so storms/rain is anything but relaxing for us at home : (

    ReplyDelete