Friday, October 29, 2010

My Little Mr. Muddy Paws

Today I had the morning off so Duncan and I went for another one of our little outings..... BOY was that an adventure!




It turns out Duncan's drive to run up and play with anything that moves took me by surprise and on this crisp fall day he ended up with the muddiest paws and belly I have ever seen and oh my is that a bad thing when
A) Duncan is white as snow


B) We have to somehow get back in the car and home without him making a muddy mess of my leather interior






C) It is kinda chilly to be running around wet!

Even if Duncan did need an emergency bath when we got home, we had a blast!   We are trying to make the best of these BEAUTIFUL fall days!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Duncan.....we understand that duck thing..They are so fun to chase. At least we're black, so the mud doesn't show up so much. Bet it was worth the bath to have so much fun.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie - we're so glad we found you!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

    ReplyDelete